By Car:Remember: you can always contact us on 07542692639 or email@example.com
From the A30 heading west, at the Lelant / St.Erth roundabout, just west of Hayle;
- Take the right-hand lane as you approach the roundabout and take second exit for St.Ives and Tate Gallery.
- Drive straight ahead at the first mini-roundabout
- At the second mini- roundabout do not enter Lelant but turn left on to the “(B3311) Holiday Route for day visitors" to St.Ives and follow this road for about 5 km:
- Drive past Trink and Balnoon,
- At the wide B3311 T-junction turn right towards St.Ives and drive through Halsetown, Then...
For Tom's Yard
- At the T-junction, turn right again, (you are now joining the B3306 coastal road from Lands End and Zennor as it enters St.Ives)
- The entrance to Toms Yard is about 50m on your right
- If you reach the
Fire Station and Leach Pottery's (both on your right) then
turnaround as you have gone too far!
For Higher Bussow Farm Studios
- After passing by the Halsetown Inn, take the next turning on your left (about 1/4 mile). This is Towednack Road but there is no road sign!
- Follow the Towednack Road for about 1 mile. The road is narrow with passing places.
- You will pass Bussow Farm on your left. Do not take that turning. As you near the very highest point, the turning to Higher Bussow Farm Studios is on your left.
- Drive down the road to the farm and the parking area is at the bottom.
From St. Ives town:
Tom's yard is about a twenty minute walk (up hill!) from The centre of St Ives. During the summer many bus services run to the various campsites at the outside of town and will drop you at Tom's Yard (ask the driver when you get on).